Tuesday, April 7, 2015

one day I'm moving to Germany

I say this all the time when I am frustrated but I secretly hope that one day I am moving to Germany. Even if it's only for a couple of months or so. The above picture was from when my husband and I went to Germany this past December.
There is something about the country that just calls to me. Like it is my home. The buildings, the history (not that history from 1933-1945), the people and the land all seem like home. Being of German descent I guess you could say it was someone in my family tree's home. I try to cook German food, observe German customs and have tried several times to learn to speak German. Let's just say the Spanish I know is pretty deeply ingrained and I can't get the German to stick in my brain. Year before last when we were in Berlin, I had to go to the emergency room. They started to speak in German and I replied in Spanish. Finally we agreed on English.
My husband of course humors me when I get in my let's move abroad mood. He usually quells my moods with short trips there to keep me in check. But actually that is just solidifying my dream of moving there because the first thing I usually ask is when are we going back.

More pics from December. The top is the Nurnberg Christkindlmarkt.The bottom one is of a random castle that we past driving. We don't have random castles here.


1 comment:

  1. Not too wise, girl - living in Germany. You could very well get RAPED by them Muslims as they're swarming all-over-Yurope. Lemme fill-you-up withe avant-gardeness necessary to achieve Seventh-Heaven, dear...

    Would you puh-leeze help a 'Plethora Of Wurdz' which are look'n for a new home in your novel? Yay! Whew. Thank you, avalanchingtively...

    Q: Can anyone tell me the difference between K2 and IQ? A: Nthn. In Seventh-Heaven, we gitt'm both for eternity HawrHawr Need a few more thots, ideers, raw wurdz or ironclad iconoclasms? Voila!!

    VERBUM SAT SAPIENTI: As an ex-writer of the sassy, savvy, schizophenia we all go through in this lifelong demise, I just wanna help U.S. git past the whorizontal more!ass! we're in (Latin: words to [the] wise)...

    "This finite existence is only a test, son," God Almighty told me in my coma. "Far beyond thy earthly tempest is where you'll find tangible, corpulent eloquence". Lemme tella youse without d'New Joisey accent...

    I actually saw Seventh-Heaven when we died: you couldn't GET any moe curly, party-hardy-endorphins, extravagantly-surplus-lush Upstairs (in [the] end without end -Saint Augustine) when my beautifull, brilliant, bombastic girly-girl passed-away due to those wry, sardonic satires.

    "Those who are wise will shine as brightly as the expanse of the Heavens, and those who have instructed many in uprightousness as bright as stars for all eternity" -Daniel 12:3, NJB

    Here's also what the prolific, exquisite GODy sed: 'the more you shall honor Me, the more I shall bless you' -the Infant Jesus of Prague.

    Go gitt'm, girl. You're incredible. See you Upstairs. I won't be joining'm in the nasty Abyss where Isis prowls
    thesuperseedoftime.blogspot.com
    infowars.com
    -YOUTHwitheTRUTH
    -------------------------------
    PS Need summore unique, uncivilized, useless names? Lemme gonna gitcha started, brudda:

    Oak Woods, Franky Sparks, Athena Noble, Autumn Rose, Faith Bishop, Dolly Martin, Willow Rhodes, Cocoa Major, Roman Stone, Bullwark Burnhart, Magnus Wilde, Kardiak Arrest, Will Wright, Goldy Silvers, Penelope Summers, Sophie Sharp, Violet Snow, Lizzy Roach, BoxxaRoxx, Aunty Dotey, Romero Stark, Zacharia Neptoon, Mercurio Morrissey, Fritz & Felix Franz, Victor Payne, Isabella Silverstein, Mercedes Kennedy, Redding Rust, Phoenix Martini, Ivy Squire, Sauer Wolfe, Yankee Cooky, -blessed b9 (or mixNmatch)...

    God blessa youse
    (trust-in-Jesus)
    -Fr. Sarducci, ol SNL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AR and his usual awesomeness!

the world's greatest picture

the world's greatest picture

life around here

life around here

Total Pageviews